This product needs to be placed on a flat, clean, opaque, non-reflective interface. There is no obstacle within 5cm of the circumference of the host computer and the projection keyboard. It will affect the clarity under high brightness and the sun or strong light.
Most Bluetooth-enabled devices can be used, regardless of model, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops!
This product supports Android system, Apple IOS system, Windows system, MAC OS system, Windows Phone system, BlackBerry Z10 / Q10 and above models, it does not matter with the mobile phone brand model, as long as the above systems are supported.
English QWERTY keyboard layout.
• Full-size key pitch and shortcut keys for ease of operation.
• Mouse function.
• USB connection.
• Bluetooth connection 3.0.
• Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery for mobility and convenience
• Compatible with latest operating systems: Windows 7 & later, Windows Phone 7 & later,iOS8& later, Android 4.0 & later, Mac OS X & later.
Bluetooth Connection Instruction:
1. Power on Laser Projection Keyboard
2. Bluetooth Status LED will be blinking indicating the Laser Projection Keyboard is searching for a new device or previously paired devices within its proximity.
Laser Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices
This feature is added for convenience, assuming there is a single host device.
If the Laser Projection Keyboard has re-connect the recently connected devices but it needs to pair for a new device, Turn the connected device Bluetooth off, the Bluetooth Status LED will be blinking again.
3. On the primary device, go to the Bluetooth setting; search for Bluetooth devices.
4. When the device discovers” Laser Projection keyboard”, tap to connect.
5. Upon successful pairing, the LED will stop blinking and turn off